Travelling by road
Driving from London
- If you are driving, the best route is to come down the A3, turning onto the A27 signposted Havant & Chichester (now following the coast)
- On arriving at Chichester (you'll see Cathedral Spire in the distance) go straight over first roundabout (3rd exit). At second roundabout turn left into Stockbridge Road signposted to city centre and railway station.
- Drive up this road past the station and follow the road it curves to the right.
- You are now in Market Avenue. Follow the road round and you'll see a car park on your right.
- Keep going past, through the traffic lights - you are now in the one way system - and you will go past 'Kwik Fit' on your right and a row of restaurants on your left.
- When the road splits, keep left and follow the road round the corner. You will see a car park on your left. This is the nearest car park to us. You are now very close.
- Walk back the way you drove, past the restaurants, and we are at number 156, opposite the Nag’s Head pub.
- If the traffic is good it will take about 1 hr 30 mins to drive from Central London.
Driving From Bristol
- Take the M32 out of Central Bristol.At the M4/M32 interchange (J19 of the M4) take the M4 eastbound signposted to London.
- At Junction 13 of the M4 take the A34 southbound signposted to Newbury and Southampton.
- Follow signs for Junction 9 off the M3. Take the M3 southbound signposted to Portsmouth.
- On arrival at Chichester follow the directions above.
- If traffic is good it will take about 2 hours to drive from Bristol
Travelling by Rail
Train times can be found by logging on to www.nationalrail.co.uk.
A quick guide to the best routes is listed below:
Chichester is on the main London Victoria line. The journey takes just under two hours but make sure you travel in the front four coaches as the train separates in two just outside Chichester. From the station our office is a 10 minute walk.
The London Waterloo fast service to Havant takes 1hr 10 mins. You will then need to take a 15 minute taxi ride to Chichester, or a connecting train. This is the fastest route to the office.
Bristol Temple Meads to Cosham takes under 2 hours on the fast train. You will then need to take a connecting train or 20 minute taxi ride to Chichester.
Gatwick Airport is on the Victoria - Chichester line and will take about an hour.
Heathrow Airport to Chichester requires a number of changes and we recommend getting a taxi.
Travelling by Taxi
Chichester Cab Company can be contacted on:
Telephone: 01243 785 765
Fax: 01243 790 689 ABOUT CHICHESTER
The following links should help you find a place to stay in Chichester and interesting places to visit during your stay.