‘Shark-Croc Showdown’ goes in search of a lost world of sharks in Australia’s remote Garig Gunak Barlu National Park, 170 miles NE of Darwin. Here Dr. Mark Meekan from the Australian Institute of Marine Science counts shark species for the Global Fin Print project. It’s part of a worldwide effort to assess the health of the world’s sharks. He’s joined by conservationist Paul De Gelder, and crocodile experts, Adam & Erin Britton to investigate reports of crocs and sharks going head to head in Australia’s remote Northern Territory.
- Presenter :Paul DeGelder
- Shark Scientist:Mark Meekan, AIMS
- Crocodile Scientists:Adam & Erin Britton, Big Gecko Crocodilian Research
- Director:Nick Stringer
- Director/ Editor:Mark Woodward
- Producers:Sarah Cunliffe/ Emma Ross
- Camera team:James Blake, Joe Romeiro, Robin Smith